I would like to formally apologize for my post yesterday, which according to my daughter Angela was “atrocious and a half.” Apparently Lewis Carroll is a “boring pedophile.” From now on Angela will not only be my food Nazi, but she will also be in charge of making sure that I don’t excessively quote sex offenders and ramble on about faux-intellectual nonsense, or “random crap.” Oh, teenagers!
I just remembered, here is a photograph of my salmon-egg scramble from Sunday brunch. It was delicious and nutritious although not particularly photogenic.
Now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, Angela would now like to share her favorite recipe modified from Katie Koblinsky’s at Skinny Minnie Moves. It’s a healthy milkshake!
Here are the ingredients:
- 100 g frozen sliced banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used Silk)
- 34 g whey protein powder (I used Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl)
- 3 cups ice (I used frozen coffee)
- sweetener to taste (I used two packs of erythritol/rebiana blend)
Blend everything in a high-powered blender (like a Vitamix). Then eat!
Read more for nutrition info.